Friday, November 2, 2012

Shiny Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar


Hair Loss Treatment

Tips, tricks, Recipes and more...

 Welcome to "Natural Hair Loss Solution"

I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself  cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online.
 
The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE
In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on Amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I cured myself
Allergies .. How I cured myself
Enlarged prostate
- How I cured myself
Foot fungus ... How I cured myself
Constipation . How I cured myself
Vibrant health .. My 7 super natural secrets
Natural health ... My super breakfast daily
 
The Planet is Wonderful
Enjoy It


  
Thought for the Day


“When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success.” Orison Swett Marden


Shiny Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar


If you want to make your hair look bright and spectacular in a simple, cheap and natural way, use daily the following homemade lotion, used since ancient times by our grandmothers.

Sometimes the most effective solutions are not the most expensive or difficult, and in the case of hair, any hair type, it is prudent to take care with harmless products that enhance health, beauty and natural looking hair.

And the following recipe will achieve these effects in just 5 minutes

Apple cider vinegar is a traditional product, not only in the kitchen, cleaning and health, but also to the beauty and skin and hair care.

  by graur razvan ionut – freedigitalphotos
 
 The aroma of apple cider vinegar is provided by malic acid that is generated after the process of fermentation of sugars from apple juice; apple cider vinegar is less acidic than wine vinegar. It has a pH greater and has medicinal and culinary qualities
It is particularly beneficial for the hair because it stimulates blood circulation to the follicles and eliminates viruses, bacteria and yeasts that cause dandruff and ill health of hair

In addition apple cider vinegar fights excess fat, main food of the fungus that causes dandruff, and regulates the PH of the hair to make it look more soft, shiny and healthy
.
 

Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe for Shiny Hair


You will need


 -Apple Cider vinegar
 -ot water

Preparation

 -Add a cup of Apple Cider vinegar to 3 cups of hot water, mix well

 Application

Use your regular shampoo and rinse, then apply to all your hair warm apple cider vinegar lotion

 Let stand a few seconds and then rinse with plenty of water

 When dry, your hair will look healthy and shiny.
 
If your problem is hair loss, thinning hair or damaged hair, try my homemade lotion, easy and effective, which stops hair loss in just two weeks.See my photographs four years before and four years later. Check HERE
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment