Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shiny hair, My Mother's Recipe


Hair Loss Treatment
Tips, tricks, Recipes and more...

 
Welcome to "Natural Hair Loss Solution"

I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself  cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online. The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE

In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on Amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I cured myself
Allergies .. How I cured myself
Enlarged prostate
- How I cured myself
Foot fungus ... How I cured myself
Constipation . How I cured myself
Vibrant health .. My 7 super natural secrets
Natural health ... My super breakfast daily

The Planet is Wonderful  
Enjoy It

                                                     Nick Coombs's- freedigitalphotos


Thought for the Day

"It is the satisfaction of doing it for yourself and motivating others to work with you in bringing it out. It is about the fun, innovation, creativity with the rewards being far greater than purely financial.” Richard Branson


Shiny hair
, My Mother's Recipe

My mother had a strong, healthy, very long and very bright hair, her friends really admired her hair. What was her secret?  Only the daily use of a homemade rinse and a rational and healthy diet.

My mother lived for 90 years, and in her time and in the small town where she lived there were not beauty products such as creams, shampoos or conditioners. Somehow the lack of modern chemicals, the most damaging to the hair, by its high PH, they forced the use of plants and natural remedies.
Her routine to care for her hair was simple, used the fruit of certain plant called "camp soap"  to wash her hair and finally a natural rinsing of Rosemary, which was a real beauty treatment, as communicating her hair an intense brightness and smoothness

 
                                          Meiklejohn - http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

 Rosemary, also called yerba compass, is a plant with blue flowers, leaves dark green and extremely fragrant and pungent flavor.

For healing, magic and gastronomical purposes Rosemary has been used since ancient times and for therapeutic purposes is used to combat colds and sinusitis and to increase circulation and improve memory.
It is also used as a treatment for hair loss and to relieve rheumatic pains.

Recipe for shiny hair


You will need

 - Fresh rosemary leaves
- Water, sufficient quantity

 Preparation

 - In a tank with water add the fresh rosemary leaves
- Boil 10 - 15 minutes
- Cool and strain

 Application

 Wash your hair with your usual shampoo and rinse with clean water

as final rinse, apply on the scalp the boiled water of Rosemary, do not rinse your hair after this application of Rosemary

 Your hair will be silky and shiny

If your problem is hair loss, thinning hair or damaged hair, try my homemade lotion, easy and effective, which stops hair loss in just two weeks. See my pictures 4 years before and 4 years later. click HERE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment