Friday, November 16, 2012

Simple Tips for Beautiful Hair


Hair Loss Treatment

Tips, tricks, Recipes and more...

 Welcome to "Natural Hair Loss Solution"

I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself  cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online.

 The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE

In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on Amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I cured myself
Allergies .. How I cured myself
Enlarged prostate
- How I cured myself
Foot fungus ... How I cured myself
Constipation . How I cured myself
Vibrant health .. My 7 super natural secrets
Natural health ... My super breakfast daily

The Planet is Wonderful  
 
Enjoy It
Author-  zabriskie_point_

 
Thought for the Day       

“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” George Sheehan

 

Simple Tips for Beautiful Hair

 
Look beautiful hair, it is a natural aspiration of every woman and man and it care and treatment ranges from tips and homemade recipes to expensive products promoted by the large pharmaceutical industry and particularly the care industry of hair that moves annually milion.

 Hair  is formed by a fiber of keratin and consist of a root and a stem. On the head there are about a million of hairs and some five million spread over the entire body

 The outermost layer is called cuticle and is formed by squamous cell and acts as a protective barrier against dirt and water. When cells are damaged they lose their natural shine and the ends are opened.

 Another layer formed by keratinized cells is called cortex and brings the pigment that gives hair colouring, resistance and flexibility

 Finally the marrow is the central part of the hair though very fine hair do not have this component.

 The first condition to enjoy a soft, shiny and healthy hair  is to keep a nutritious and balanced diet, this is not only good for hair but for overall health.

 

The daily consumption of water is essential, about 8 glasses of water a day, the absolute minimum are 6 glasses daily because hair is made up approximately 70% of water

The consumption of fruits and vegetables in sufficient quantity it is important for the quantity of vitamins they provide. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth, the B vitamins, especially biotin lend strength and vigor and vitamin A is important to impart shine and softness to hair

 Minerals are also important for healthy and beautiful hair. Zinc, iron, calcium, copper and cílica are indispensable; These minerals are found in chickpeas, broccoli, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, cheese, yogurt.

Neither the hair nor the general body would remain healthy if missing amino acids and proteins, so it is essential the consumption of eggs, meat, seafood, lentils, nuts, milk and dairy products, and if you can consume bee pollen and algae much better. The hair is composed of 90% protein and are essential to not lose luster hair, damaged or develop split ends

My own recipe
, but if you really want to look a shiny, strong and healthy hair, use daily my homemade lotion that embellishes every type of hair (men and women) and stops hair loss in just 2 weeks. Read more...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment