Friday, November 23, 2012

Healthy Hair with Flaxseed Gel


Hair Loss Treatment

Tips, tricks, Recipes and more...

 

Welcome to "Natural Hair Loss Solution"

I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online.

 The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE

In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on Amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I cured myself
Allergies .. How I cured myself
Enlarged prostate
- How I cured myself
Foot fungus ... How I cured myself
Constipation . How I cured myself
Vibrant health .. My 7 super natural secrets
Natural health ... My super breakfast daily

 

The Planet is Wonderful  
 
Enjoy It

Kevin Mcneal


 

Thought for the Day

 
 “Success: To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded!” Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Healthy Hair with FlaxSeed Gel

 Flax seed was widely used for about 9000 years to treat various ailments, from relieving constipation, reduce weight, cure gastritis and sore throat, to lower cholesterol and slow aging.
Istanbul and Chicago researchers found remains of flaxseed for 8000 years ago in tombs of Syria and Turkey

But its benefits also extend to beautify and give health to your hair, this will be consumed internally and externally.

Before the discovery of the "sacha inchi" seed of the Peruvian jungle, flaxseed was, the plant with the highest concentration of essential oil omega 3, but also flaxseed contains high amounts of soluble fiber and a good amount of acid docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acid, which promote hair growth.

To fluff hair is soaked linseed in cold water and then applies on all the hair, after dry naturally, the hair is healthy and sustained without the chemical gel hardness. Flaxseed water can be stored in the refrigerator with a few drops of lemon juice for a longer duration
 

Flaxseed Gel for Hair Repair

 You will need
2 tablespoons of flaxseed
2 cups water


Preparation
Place in a suitable container
Boil for 7 minutes
Cool and strain


Application
Apply the gel obtained uniformly over the entire scalp and let dry naturally, leave for 1 hour and then rinse with your regular shampoo, if you want better results you can leave it until the next day. You can save this geel in the fridge and use it the following days

My own recipe, but if you really want to show off a shiny hair, strong and healthy, use daily my homemade lotion that embellishes every type of hair (men and women) and stops hair loss in just 2 weeks. Read more...


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information. I really like to read this blog. It contains very nice and helpful stuff. Sierrasil Winnipeg

    ReplyDelete