Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Recipe to Stimulate Hair Growth


Hair Los Treatment
 
Welcome to:

"Hair Loss Natural Solution"
I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself  cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online. The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE

In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I Cured Myself
Allergies .. How I Cured Myself
Enlarged Prostate- How I Cured Myself
Foot Fungus ... How I Cured Myself
Constipation . How I Cured Myself
Vibrant Health .. My 7 Super Natural Secrets
Natural Health ... My Super Breakfast Daily And Other




Thought for the Day

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
Winston Churchill

Recipe to Stimulate Hair Growth

Here is a simple recipe to stimulate hair growth for men and women.

The Planet is Wonderful  
 
Enjoy It
                                                        Evgeni Dinev  - FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Sometimes the simple solutions are the most simple and effective and cheaper. If conventional treatments to restore your hair have not been successful,  try the following recipe based on castor oil and white iodine.

Ricino Oil, known as Castor Oil


This wonderful oil is known in the U.S. as castor oil and in Germany and Holland as "wonderolie" oil, is obtained from the Ricinus communis. The product is clear, odorless and very thick and contains riciniloeico acid and linoleic acids. In the United States known as castor oil and is used to stop hair loss.

White Iodine disinfect wounds, and scrapes, first aid antiseptic helps prevent infection in minor cuts, and scrapes

External use only.

White Iodine has been used externally to treat alopecia areata

 
 
imagerymajestic -  - FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Recipe


 
You will need

Castor oil
White iodine

Preparation

Mix both elements

Application


Apply only to the root of the hair and rub gently.


Wrap your head with a towel overnight, the next day, wash the hair with warm water. Rinse with your usual shampoo. Use once a week, for seven weeks or more.

Enjoy

My own recipe, but if you really want to show off a shiny hair, strong and healthy, use daily my homemade lotion that embellishes every type of hair (men and women) and stops hair loss in just 2 weeks. Read more...

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment