Thursday, October 11, 2012

Egg Yolk Recipe For Dry Hair


Hair Loss Treatment
                      Tips, tricks, Recipes and more...

 

Welcome to "Natural Hair Loss Solution"

I am Luis Quiroz Ravines, Peruvian journalist, specializing in Natural Health. I Myself  cured of an incurable disease and to help the poor children of my people I created many natural health products that attempt to sell online. The first is a lotion, truly a "hair loss treatment " which stops hair loss in just two weeks. You can see my photograph 4 years before and 4 years later  CLICK HERE

In the near future I hope to publish my ebooks on Amazon:

Fibromyalgia .. How I cured myself
Allergies .. How I cured myself
Enlarged prostate
- How I cured myself
Foot fungus ... How I cured myself
Constipation . How I cured myself
My 7 super natural secrets for Vibrant Health
My daily super breakfast

The Planet is Wonderful  
 
Enjoy It

Kevin Macneal   

Thought for the Day

Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”
Jim Rohn

 
Egg Yolk Recipe For Dry Hair

 
One of the most common problems, especially in women is dry hair, less frequently in males.

According to MedlinePlus, the most common causes for dry hair are malnutrition, excessive use of dryers, underactive thyroid, nervous anorexia, syndrome of Menkes (hair does not absorb enough copper), dry air, and MedlinePlus recommended to use shampoo less frequently, about twice per week, use less dryers and too lees strong products for hair.

An easy homemade recipe, to help resolve this problem is a mixture of egg yolk and olive oil.

 

 

 As a food, yolks are a major source of vitamins and minerals. They contain all of the egg's fat and cholesterol, and about one-fifth of the protein (Wikipedia)

Olive Oil  has been used since ancient times for health and beauty, for its antioxidants properties and its contents of essential oils is valuable to health. There are numerous recipes for beauty to base olive oil, especially for hair.

From Peru I suggest this olive oil recipe may be substituted, with greater advantage, wherever available, with Peruvian Sacha inchi oil, an oil obtained by cold pressing and contains the highest amounts of essential oils :


48.60% of essential fatty acid alpha linoleic Omega 3, 36.80% of essential fatty acid Omega 6 linoleic and oleic acid 8.28 Omega 9. And has the lowest content of saturated fatty acids, 6.39% on average, 3.85% ol palmitic and stearic 2.54%

Egg Yolk Recipe For Dry Hair

 
You will need

 An egg yolk

½ tablespoon extra virgin (or best of Sacha Inchi) olive oil

150 ml of warm water

 Preparation

 Beat yolks well and mix with olive oil. Slowly add the warm water and mix well

 Application

 Apply to your hair freshly washed with shampoo, let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water and finish with your usual conditioner.

My own recipe, but if you really want to show off a shiny hair, strong and healthy, daily use my homemade lotion that embellishes every type of hair (men and women) and stops hair loss in just 2 weeks. Read more


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you post this article. This is wonderful post. I do hope you intend to post more of these types of information. Thank you for this interesting information

    Salon in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are on the lookout for a shampoo that can banish your hair problems, you’re on the right page. (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete